Thursday, February 24, 2011

MsRicksha Has Left the Building!!

It is so difficult to leave an identity behind.  I was msricksha for 11 years.  Now I don't really have an online identity so people will know it's me.  However, things do change and my friends will know who I am.  Since I live on the coast, I thought it would be nice to have an identity that reflected the place I like to be.  Therefor, I have chosen to be b3ach3dinor.  Considering what happened to me, I thought this would be the perfect identity.

I really would like to thank all of you for your support during the last 2 months.  You celebrated with me and you were still here when the shoe dropped.  Once I was successful in getting my mail coming to me and not going to Missouri, boy was I in for a shock.  He hadn't paid his share of the bills for 4 months.  Everyone of those creditors were very nice, except the electric company.  Anyway, I am finally caught up and boy that is a great feeling

Now it's time for me to get started on all those projects I had planned on starting in January.  I just have to finish organizing my playroom.

Take care one and all
Hugs...............................Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment